Upcoming Chapter Events
We are excitedly planning events for 2023 and beyond. If you haven't come to an event yet... PLEASE DO! Our goal this year is to increase membership and participation in our local alumnae chapter events. We are always looking for help to suggest or plan things, so please reach out if you have an idea or want to help! First time attending? Let us know, we'll welcome you warmly!
- February 24, 2023 - Wine Tasting. Please join us for an evening of wine tastings on Friday, February 24, 2023, 7-9pm, at a members home in Sandy, UT. Cost is $55 for active dues-paying members/ $65 for non-dues paying members. We will be tasting wines from the Gautreau Family Estate and our sommelier is none other than a Tri Delta sister, Mindy Gautreau (University of Utah). For location details, please email email@example.com, or see event on facebook group event page. To RSVP, Venmo payment to @UTDDDAlumnae, or PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org, (if able, please add $1 to cover processing fees). There is a 12 person maximum for this event. Feel free to bring cash along if you'd like to give a gratuity to our sommelier. TriDelta members only event.
- March 2023 - Cooking Class.
- April 2023 - Books & Brunch. Tri Delta members and a guest are welcome. Come join us for brunch and bring a book(s) to donate for a local elementary school.
- May 20, 2023 - Pansy Brunch. Tri Delta members. Held at members home.
- June 2023 - Board & Brush. For ideas see their website: https://boardandbrush.com/
- July 2023 - Annual Family White Water Rafting. Tri Delta members and guests welcome.
- August 2023 - Goat Yoga
- September 2023 - Favorite Things
- October 2023 - Witches Night Out, Gardner Village
- November 2023 - Founder's Day. Tri Delta's Only event.
- December 2023 -
All event details and updates are posted on the Utah TriDelta Alumnae facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/UtahDDDAlumnae/. It is a private page, so just ask to be added if you aren't already a member!
Events are also posted on our chapter's instagram account: @trideltaut_alumnae
If you would like to be in our Evite list, please email us at email@example.com and provide us with your email.
- Saturday, January 21, 2023 2-5pm. Book Club "What Alice Forgot" by Liane Moriarty. Held at a members home in Draper, UT. There is a Sign-Up Genius for Wine & Cheese potluck. Tri Delta members are welcome and there is no cost ;)donations to the chapter are always welcome;) Please RSVP on facebook event, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share the address.
- Saturday, December 3, 2022, 2pm-4pm. Holdman Glass Studio. Making your very own Blown Glass Ornament at Holdman Studios in Thanksgiving Point, 3001 N Thanksgiving Way; Lehi, UT 84043. Studio is just east of Cornbelly's, with it's own parking. Cost is $50.
- Tuesday, November 15, 2022, 5:30pm - Founder's Day Please join us as we celebrate the biggest event on our sisterhood calendar. Brio Italian Grille (Fashion Place Mall) 6191 South State Street; Murray, UT 84107. Do you have a 10, 25, 50, or 75 year membership milestone? Please let us know!! Please pay ahead to reserve your seat. $45 for members/ $55 for non-dues paying members (to pay dues, see Membership Information). Please RSVP with payment by November 10, 2022.
- Venmo- @UTDDDAlumnae
- PayPal- email@example.com
- Checks- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn where to send a check.
- Saturday, October 29, 2022, 11:15 am-12:30 pm - Wick Lab! Make your own scented candle or lotion. Meet at The Wick Lab, 217 East 12300 South (Unit J2); Draper, UT 84020. Just off I-15 exit. Let's have lunch after!! -Cindy 801-918-8690. Please RSVP with payment by Thursday, October 27, 2022.
- Venmo $5 deposit to Cindy Hornbaker to save your space, https://www.venmo.com/u/Cindy-Hornbaker. Cost range $19+.