Upcoming Chapter Events
We are excited for 2020 and have panned some fun events. If you haven't come to an event yet... please do! Our goal this year is to increase membership and participation in our local alumnae chapter events. We are always looking for help to suggest or plan things, so please reach out if you have an idea or want to help!
2020 Schedule of Events
- January 14th - Tuesday $5 Movie Night (Movie TBD)
- February 1st at 10 am - Books and Brunch (Location TBD)
- March 29th - Pompeii The Exhibit at The Leonardo (All Invited)
- April - 10th-May 2nd Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point (Date TBD and All Invited)
- May 2nd - Pansy Brunch (Location TBD)
- 1st - Pride Festival (All Invited)
- 25th-28th - Utah Arts Festival (All Invited)
- August 2nd - Annual Family River Trip (All Invited)
- 4th-6th Greek Fest (All Invited)
- 30th Chili’s Night Out Supporting St. Jude
- October - Witches Night Out Gardner Village or Cornbelly Maze (All Invited)
- November 12th @ 7-9 pm - Founders Day
- December - Red Dress Dinner (Date TBD and Women Only
All event details and updates are posted on the Utah TriDelta Alumnae facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/UtahDDDAlumnae/. It is a private page, so just ask to be added if you aren't already a member!
If you would like to be in our Evite list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your email.